BY HON. DR. BENHARD HAUFIKU, MINISTER OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
WINDHOEK CENTRAL HOSPITAL
DIRECTOR OF CEREMONIES
- Dr. Benjamin, Pediatrician and Head of Pediatrics, Katutura and Windhoek
- Mrs. Landine Karunga-Beukes, Director of Tertiary Healthcare and Clinical
- Dr. Uirab, Chief Medical Superintendent, Windhoek Central Hospital
- Dr. Wim De Mey, Pediatrician, Windhoek Central Hospital
- Comrade Roger Gertze, General Manager of MultiChoice Namibia
- Madam Lizette Foot, Manager: Corporate Affairs, MultiChoice Namibia
- My Colleagues in the Ministry of Health and Social Services,
- Distinguished Invited Guests,
- Gentle ladies and men.
A very warm good morning to you all!
I am here to receive the 6 [six] nasal Continuous Positive Airway
Pressure units courteousy of MultiChoice Namibia in favour of the Ministry of
Health and Social Services to further render breakthrough health services to
the Namibian people.
I am extremely delighted to note that our private sector stands firm
behind the initiatives of Government and that the partnership between the
private and public sector is an excellent combination to land the breakthrough
outcomes of the Harambee Prosperity Plan.
like to express my sincere appreciation and profound vote of thanks to MultiChoice
Namibia for this investment which exceeds a quarter of a million Namibian
I have no
doubt in my mind, Cde. Roger, that we, at the Ministry of Health and Social
Services will surely put the CPAC equipment to maximum use and that this will
contribute greatly in making Namibia a healthy Nation.
further informed that this massive investment of MultiChoice Namibia ties in
neatly with their 25th
Birthday Anniversary. And I would like to
congratulate you, Cde. Roger, and your entire team at MultiChoice Namibia on
their Silver Jubilee Celebrations.
very much for this great investment and I would like to challenge the rest of
corporate Namibia to follow the excellent example of MultiChoice Namibia.
MultiChoice; thank you Namibia!